Drew & Tom Alan
We had a wonderful visit to Arkansas last weekend. It was Drew's first trip to visit my family and friends so there was a lot to fit into a very short amount of time. I hear there were bets on whether we would make it home to visit before he was 1! We did and had a great time. We stayed in Little Rock at the River Market and enjoyed being back there. Kevin and I have such wonderful memories of our Arkansas wedding weekend. It was fun to walk around the River Market with Drew. Since we took so many pictures I figured I would break my posts up by days. I will try to get everything uploaded over the next few days.
FRIDAY
On Friday we made it to Little Rock in time to visit with my sister Jane, her husband Kevin and my nephew Tom Alan. They have a home about 15 minutes outside Little Rock. They are slowly acquiring animals and pretty much have a farm. Kevin was definitely jealous of all the fun "farm toys." Drew was amazed by the chickens and pigs! Of course, Kevin had to give him the FFA description of all the pig types and how to breed them. Such useful knowledge for a Mississippi lawyer!
You can see from the pictures below Jane is enjoying being an aunt.
Drew is her first nephew on our side of the family and she eats it up! Tom Alan and Drew had a great time playing.








No comments:
Post a Comment