During our trip to Arkansas last weekend we enjoyed spending Sunday morning with Diane Ayres. As you probably know this is where Drew got his middle name. Diane and her late husband WE were a very special part of my life growing up. When I looked at the pictures after our visit I realized that I have similar pictures with Diane and WE when I was about Drew's age. Drew enjoyed breakfast on Diane's patio and then some story time. It was so wonderful to spend some one-on-one time with Diane.
We also enjoyed seeing everyone at Lakeside UMC. Lakeside is my home church where I grew up. My dad was the associate pastor at Lakeside when I was born. Unfortunately we were too busy introducing Drew to everyone that we didn't get any pictures. I promise to do better next time we are home. It was a great weekend in Arkansas and so much fun to be able to introduce everyone to Drew.
Breakfast on Diane's Patio
Peek-A-Boo
Reading Books










No comments:
Post a Comment