Convinced Dalton to get a much needed haircut! He still thinks his Aunt Mary is cool and knows things. I intend to milk it as long as I can. He is growing up too fast!
Neely and I have been best friends since the 7th grade and I have actually known her husband Shane even longer than that. We had so much fun bowling and eating at Larry's pizza. Drew had so much fun just watching Wilson and Wyatt. Neely and I have experienced a lot of life together over the past 20 years. Having all our boys together was so great. BOWLING!

All our boys..Wilson, Drew, Wyatt, Kevin & Shane














I love this pics. I have to comment on that last one with all the boys.
ReplyDeletekevin has his head leaning one way and drew is leaning the opposite and they have the exact same facial expression. so so so cute!!!!
I love it.