Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter Fun


Life at our house is good.  Where did January go??  Time seems be flying by.  Drew doesn't sit still much these days.  He has learned to get his own cheerios (anytime of the day), evaluate the dog food bin in the laundry room (despite our assurances that there is plenty) and as you can see from the pictures open and get into the fridge.  You will be glad to know the door will not close with him inside no matter how hard he tries!!!! 

We are home today with a snow day with no snow.  Lots of ice and now some rain and cold.  Drew is ready for spring and I have to say so am I.  Last Saturday it was nearly 70 degrees so he was able to get out a little and play.  His ride-a-long car is now a push-a-long.  We loves jumping curbs and hitting all the puddles.  He is talking non-stop.  He informed me this morning he needed "juice and toodles"...that would be juice and mickey mouse clubhouse.  He isn't a big tv viewer, but loves Mickey Mouse and Elmo.  He is fascinated with helping and I am hoping that sticks around for a while.  If you have trash he is your man.  He puts everything in the trash for us.  We have had a slight problem differentiating between the trash can and the laundry basket, but he is getting better.  He loves to tell you "Tanks" (thanks).  He will tell you thanks for just about anything and everything.  Saying the blessing when we eat is also a new fascination.  He LOVES saying the blessing.  This is a very good thing, however, we have had a hard time understanding you don't have to say it more than once just because some one gets up and sits back down.  I told him after the 5th time the other day we had prayed enough...Kevin informed me we couldn't say that to him.  Always learning and laughing.  He is more fun everyday.  We have had a great start to 2011.

He LOVES his car!


Dressed for school and hoping the playground is open today!

















I came in and found him in his drawer in the kitchen with my down vest on. 
He was so proud he had put it on himself.


This is what Kevin has been up to lately. 
The duck hunting has been great this year! 
Two Sundays in a row he has shot and cleaned his limit in time to make it to Sunday School and church. 
It will come as no surprise Drew's first animal sounds were Quack Quack. 
This boy knows about ducks.  We can't crossover a bridge without him looking for ducks on the water. 

Doing all he can to get in the fridge and close the door. 
Not sure what he thinks he will do if the door closes, but he keeps on trying. 


 

1 comment:

  1. Ok I just thought Wyatt was frig crazy. Boys, gotta love'm. Wyatt will start running if you open the frig door. And I'm the worlds worse about leaving it open while I pour something. So Silly.

    ReplyDelete