Thursday, February 24, 2011

CONGRATS!


WELCOME
George "Peyton" Woods
February 21, 2011
6 lbs 13 oz
20 inches


Proud parents are our dear friends Susan and Chris Woods. 

We have been impatiently waiting for Peyton's arrival.  I have to say I was SOOO excited I could barely sleep on Sunday night.  Kevin and I were privileged enough to be there when Chris brought Peyton through the hospital doors to meet the world.  (Thank goodness I wore waterproof mascara.) He is a beautiful, healthy baby.   Chris and Susan are going to be great parents!  We have been telling Drew for weeks that Mrs. Susan and Mr. Chris were having a baby.  We didn't expose the hospital to Drew, but he got to see the video Monday night.  He kept saying "Weyton, Weyton"  Susan and I have been through lots of life together these past 10+ years.  Raising our boys together is going to be amazing.  No doubt they will be best friends!   

Congrats, Susan and Chris, we love you and are so excited to watch Peyton grow up!!


Drew helped color this sign for Mrs. Susan and Peyton.
Unfortunately this is the best picture we could get of him holding it.



No comments:

Post a Comment