Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Valentine's Week

Happy Valentine's Week.  Sorry I didn't get these up sooner, but we have been busy, busy.  The wonderful spring weather has meant we have spent most nights this week and most of the weekend outside.  We had a wonderful Sunday School party Friday night and then celebrated the engagement and upcoming wedding of our friends Jennifer Alexander and Jack McCants last night.  Mixed in with several trips to the park it was a busy weekend, but a good one.  Drew had a busy week last week.  He enjoyed his school party.  I got caught in a meeting, but thanks to Miller's mom got some fun pictures.  Based on the food left on his shirt when I picked him up Monday it was a good party.  He LOVES school. 


Valentine's Party at school -From left to right Zo, Phoebe, Joe, Caroline, Molly, Caroline, Miller and Drew. 



I LOVE this picture.  This is Phoebe eating her Valentine's cupcake.  She is precious!  The look on Drew's face is priceless.
Loving his Valentine's balloon.
Kevin has informed me my days of dressing Drew in these type outfits are numbered.  He told Drew all the kids at church this morning would make fun of him.  I thought it was really cute.  I am going to make sure to get the most out of the these times that he doesn't complain about what he wears.





1 comment:

  1. we loved seeing you & Drew Saturday. we will have to do it again when we can visit longer.

    ReplyDelete