As you can see from the pictures Drew's first haircut wasn't a peaceful, relaxing day at the salon. Despite the dum-dum sucker, some smarties and Toy Story cape he was having none of it . He was NOT happy about getting his haircut. I have to admit I had a moment of "we don't want to do this anymore," but Kevin insisted it was time. His blonde curls were starting to look like wings around his ears and his curls down his back were a little long. At dinner Friday night the nice couple at the table next to us said "boy or girl." Kevin gave me the look and I knew it was time. He looks so grown up with his new cut. Still a few curls, but a cute little cut. Special kudos and thanks to Mrs. Amy Dunn who did a great job with a screaming little boy. She even was able to save a curl and gave him a very cute my first haircut certificate when he left. If you or your little one needs a haircut in the Jackson area give her a call at Glow. Thanks Mrs. Amy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







oh, girl and it doesn't get better. Wyatt screams every time. we are about to have #4 and I'm dreading it. actually have put it off for week but I also got the 'girl or boy?' last week and I knew it was time.
ReplyDeletelove the new do Drew.
can't wait to see you again.