Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Getting Ready for Halloween



Just a couple of pictures from the week. Drew is finally over his RSV and getting back to his old self. We were VERY lucky to have caught it so early. He is a happy baby even when he is sick! Once again, I am baffled by where he gets this! We are getting ready for Halloween this weekend and can't wait to share our costume. I promise to post pics on Saturday. I'm not telling what it is, but I will tell you Kevin picked it out!!

Kevin kept Drew last week so I could celebrate my friend, Susan's, birthday. Her birthday was a while back, but I gave her a gift certificate to a neat new place here in Jackson called Easely Amused. It is a do-it-yourself paint studio where they pick a painting and you walk through every step of the process with a fun group. We had a blast! I have to admit painting is NOT my thing. For any of you that know my father you know he is a wonderful artist, but I didn't get that gift. Susan too has this wonderful gift as many of you have seen on the walls of Drew's nursery. We had a blast, but you can see from the picture below Susan's pumpkin painting was much better than mine!

1 comment:

  1. Not true at all. You can see that you are talented even though you deny it. Your painting is so much better than mine. Your pumpkins look real and have great shape. Mine- not so much. Thank you for the birthday fun!!! Let's go again!

    ReplyDelete