One of my most favorite pictures ever of the boys.
They love our babysitter Madison Ward and we do too! I got this one night while we out to dinner.
They will kill me for this one day!
I am so over this cold. Even more over the cold with no snow! If it going to be this cold we should get at least a bit of snow! It seems like this winter has been dragging on for months. I am ready for daylight savings, warmer weather and some time outside. We have done our best to make the best of all this cold. I guess I should be glad that we haven't seen the snow and ice some of my colleagues in Boston have seen. I was in Conneticutt and it was 7 below with snow banks up to the tops of cars!
The boys are getting bigger every day. Drew is more opinionated everday and quite the negotiator. Owen is full running little boy with one speed. He talks non-stop and asks a whole lot of "what's that" and "why" questions...and I mean A LOT! Drew is starting to really read which is fun. He is loving school and it is a really good fit for him and our family. Still no house, but we are searching hard. Ready for a little more room and some kitchen upgrades!
Mississippi Children's Museum
Cooking out on the one night that it isn't below freezing!
Dixie National Rodeo
We were lucky enough to get away for a night. Our friends Conner and Erica Reeves kept the kids and we headed to New Orleans for dinner. The boys LOVE Conner and Erica! Conner and Erica however may need some counselling to get over and night at our house. Kevin and I took a John Rosemond parenting class when Drew was about 6 months old at our church. It changed my perception of marriage and parenting. John Rosemond says the best thing you can do for your children is a have a happy, healthy marriage. The best thing you can do for your children is model
Worn out little boy

No comments:
Post a Comment