
Life is flying by and these two boys of ours are growing like weeds. I had a friend that used to have to keep milk in the freezer to keep from having to go to the grocery store every other day. I think we are close to that point. They eat, eat and eat again. I measured a few nights ago and I think Drew has grown nearly 5 inches since last July. He completely skipped a size of clothes! We continue to search for a house closer to school and work, but it looks like it will be a while before we find one that will work. The commute is killer as the days get longer and the afternoons are sunny! Drew spent spring break at Millsaps baseball camp and had a blast! The coaching staff is top notch! I was a little taken aback to here someone call 5 year olds - MEN - but after two days of hearing Drew repeat things like - "if you don't do good in school you can't ever play ball in college" and "if you stay out with the owls you can't soar with the eagles" I was pretty sure whatever the coaching staff was doing it was getting through to these kids. To all my Hendrix friends I was a little passive aggressive in sending him in orange several days! All that to say, we are so lucky to have such a wonderful college so accessible.
 |
| School valentine box |
We had one snow day this year and it was a blast. A late morning under the covers, pizza with our neighbor friends and some cleaning around the house! Always fun to stay home unexpectedly when no one is throwing up!
Big news - we have officially finished with cribs at our house. After nearly 6 years of having a crib we have finally all moved into beds. It was bittersweet to see it go and know we are moving farther and farther away from the baby "season" of our life. Owen was ecstatic to be in a big boy bed. He has done great so far and it sure makes life easier.
 |
| Very proud of his new tie! |
 |
| Peeps! |
And the racing begins...
 |
| Mark...Set...Go! |
No comments:
Post a Comment