We have had a busy two weeks enjoying lots of "pumpkin parties" as Drew likes to call them. We are spending as much time as we can with our little boy who will soon no longer be an only child. Baby #2 is on schedule to arrive Friday at noon. We are over the moon excited. I am doing all I can to keep the swelling at bay and the contractions down. I realized last week I was never this pregnant with Drew since he was 3 weeks early. This baby is heavy! But that is exciting considering Drew was so little. We are all ready to meet this little guy and pray for a healthy, happy BIRTHday! And yes, we will post pictures as soon as we can!
First party on the schedule was the school Halloween Carnival. Percy the Reptile Man came with his animals and the kids LOVED it!
Then we had the 2nd Annual Timbercrest neighborhood Halloween party. Drew (and Kevin) were in charge of the hay ride. I think Drew got on the trailer in our driveway before the party started and only got off once to eat a hot dog. He had so much fun taking his friends on "his tractor and hay."
| Cowboy Wyatt, Shea and Chip |
And finally, last night we carved our pumpkin. This is the first year Drew has really been big enough to help. I am not sure who had more fun - Drew or Kevin. Kevin had so much fun I think he is considering carving another one tonight!

No comments:
Post a Comment