We have had a weekend full of Halloween fun. Drew was finally convinced, after much coercion, to put on his Woody vest. He decided awhile back he was not wearing the vest. Kevin claimed Drew knew vests weren't cool. I don't know what the problem was, but I got a whole lot of "I NOT LIKE THAT!" I didn't even try to force the bandanna. Once I got it on and we all clapped he was ok with it for a while. The hat on the other hand was a big hit as was the pumpkin. Toy Story is the only movie he has watched to this point so it is his favorite. He watches bits and pieces of it just about every Saturday morning. Loves Woody and Buzz and I have to say it really is a cute movie.
Fall Carnival at school was Friday, but I only got one picture. This is Drew and his friend John Merrell. They were so excited to have on the same shirt.
And then Saturday night we had the 1st Annual Timbercrest Fall Carnival. We had a WONDERFUL time. My mom, Dalton and Wiggy came in for the weekend as well. As I look at these pictures of our neighborhood I am reminded what small-town southern towns are all about. 4 planning emails turned into a party with more than 100 kids! It was great. Drew spent all him time on "his hayride" with Kevin. What wonderful memories and a great time for us all.![]() |
| Peyton Woods Isn't he just too cute! |

![]() |
| Wyatt & Shea Long |
LOVE this Pic of Dalton, Granny, Drew, me and Kevin








No comments:
Post a Comment