Friday, October 21, 2011

A Busy October

The good news is life around the Gay House is great with lots going on and lots to look forward to...The bad news is I have not had a free minute to blog. I have had quite a bit of travel in the last month which has meant Drew and Kevin have enjoyed some 'guy time' together. Drew now understands what it means for Mommy to go on a airplane and understands it means a surprise when I get back. He proudly carries his "table car" aka cable car I got in San Francisco and tells his friends "my mommy go on a plane." 

Here are a few pictures from the past few weeks. I promise to blog again very soon. We are headed to the pumpkin patch tomorrow so there will be some fun things to share. I also will get the pics we took at the fair. Drew LOVED the petting zoo. He had no interest in the rides until the Bobcat loader came through the cow pen and he proclaimed "I ride Mommy!" No doubt he is his father's child. Have a wonderful weekend.
Drew's First Bubble Bath!

Building A Castle



 
Destroying the Castle
Kevin, Drew and I walked with Lawrence's Coffee Crew last week in the walk to defeat ALS - Lou Gehrig's Disease.  My dear friend, Shea's father passed away last year after battling this horrible illness.  It has destroyed the lives of so many and affected so many families. People are fighting this disease everyday with little hope.  We were honored to walk with Shea and her family in honor of her Dad.  Kevin and I feel passionately about this cause and would encourage all of you to add the ALS Association to the list of charities you support.  Thanks, Shea, for letting us be a part of this day!
Showing Mom the latest chin injury
We were lucky to not have to get stitches!

Last, but not least, this is Drew's new winter coat that he finally had a chance to wear this week.  When asked what it says on the front (it is his initials - aGa) he replied "Drew Gay's Coat." Of course it does...funny stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment