After a crazy spring we are looking forward to summer. Temps are already in the 90's here in Jackson and I think they are expected to top 100 today with 100% humidity. Gotta love Mississippi. We kicked off our summer with a wonderful weekend in New Orleans to celebrate the marriage of our friends Jack and Jennifer. It was a beautiful wedding and Kevin and I enjoyed our weekend escape. My mom and nephew came to stay with Drew. They had a GREAT time. I didn't make it to work with my camera this morning so pictures from the visit will have to wait until this weekend.
We are officially counting down the days until birthday #2. I cannot believe it has been 2 years. Time is flying! Unlike last year birthday planning didn't start in February. I realized yesterday we were 3 weeks out and I was way behind. This year will be much smaller! Drew's only request when Kevin asked him what he wanted for his birthday was "chicken." We are efforting that request and it looks like it will be breakfast at Chick-Fil-A. He is his father's child! Enjoy some pics from the past few weeks. I am hoping to find time this weekend to get Memorial Day weekend pics up as well. Have a great weekend!
Watermelon...Officially Summer!
Drew tried watermelon for the first time last week.
Mr. Chad fried fish and had a chilled watermelon ready to go.
I think Drew would probably eat anything he saw Jack and Aaron eat. He loves these guys!

Kevin learned the hard way not to take Drew to Best Buy.
I am not sure what exactly happened, but apparently getting out of the store was a challenge!
Feeding the fish at Pelican Cove
We have a great outdoor restaurant on the Reservoir called Pelican Cove and take my advice...EXTRA goldfish! Drew went threw a whole bag feeding the fish and ducks, but it was worth it. Kevin and I enjoyed lunch with little interruption!
(Note the sunglasses hanging around his neck...just like Daddy.
And no, we did not by our 2 year old Costa sunglasses!)










No comments:
Post a Comment