
Blogger has been out of service this week so I haven't been able to post. I am testing the the blog app on my iPad to post a few pictures from the week (while getting my hair cut!). More blogging to follow soon. We are on the mend at our house. Drew's PICC line was removed Tuesday and he is back at school. We are all so glad. Lots of changes at our house, but we are doing good. I had a WONDERFUL Mother's Day and we are enjoying the weather with lots of dinners on the patio. So much to be thankful for!


glad to be able to take a bath again after the picc line came out.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

I am so glad Drew is back in school and regular crazy routines can pick up where they left off. I know how it is when you feel like you are juggling balls.
ReplyDeletetime for a playdate, very soon