We had a wonderful weekend in Arkansas for my mom’s 60th birthday. Drew enjoyed spending time with his Granny and getting some boy time with his cousins, Dalton and Tom. We got to see a lot of family and friends some of whom hadn’t even met Drew.
Drew went on his first trip to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. He wasn't really sure what to think. I am still keeping my fingers crossed he won't like it and I never have to go there again....I know that is probably not going to happen!
Aunt Jane used this opportunity to return the favor for all the times I spoiled her boys wth loud toys and trips to places like this.
We enjoyed a birthday dinner at Cajun's Wharf with close friends and family.
It was so great to get to spend time with everyone.
Sally and Elisabeth Kalkbrenner.
Hard to tell who is mom and who is daughter. I hope I look this good when Drew is 6, much less 16.
Wiggy, Kevin and Anita Osweiler.
I used to babysit Kevin & Anita's kids who are now in college and grad school.
Kevin O. is nice enough to entertain Kevin G. when we come to town by spending some time on the golf course. And, yes, you are probably thinking there are too many Kevins at this table. In fact there is even one more. My brother-in-law Kevin was at the table too. A lot of Kevin's in one place!
Joyce (talking and not liking cameras as usual) and Paula.
So great to introduce them to Drew.














looks like you all had a great time.
ReplyDeleteDrew is getting so big. and you look so pretty.