Sunday, August 8, 2010

Enjoying the End of Summer

We have had a busy, HOT past few weeks here in Mississippi.  Kevin and I are staying busy with work and Drew is staying busy with school.  Despite the heat he is still enjoying being outside.  We spend most evenings on the patio watching Drew chase the dogs in his walker.  He loves the outdoors.  Below are a few pictures from the week.  We are lucky to have such a happy baby!

This was Drew's first experience with crayons.  He acted like he knew what he was doing and only tried to eat them once or twice.  Unfortunately I left the picture on the table when we left.  It was quite a masterpiece.

Breakfast at Primo's before hitting the pool

Proof Dad feed him green beans while I was gone last week.  I think the teachers at the daycare really wonder if Kevin is serious when he picks Drew up in the afternoons when I am gone and says "Guys night!  Beer and Chicken Wings!"  I wonder sometimes too!

Last, but not least, Drew discovered the buggie car at the grocery store.  Just like the one Granny gave him for his birthday that he insists on riding in every night....except this one has TWO steering wheels.  Too fun.

1 comment:

  1. love that sweet face.
    I can't believe you didn't keep his first masterpiece. I bet is was so cute.
    looks like you all have had a great week.

    ReplyDelete