Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Let 2017 Begin

There is something about years that end in "7" that just make me happy.  Maybe it is because I was born in one - yes I will be 40 this year and I intend to celebrate all year long.  1987 was 4th-5th grade - my favorite school years (Thank you Taylor Elementary) 1997 I was in Washington DC working at the White House.  2007 I got married and spent my birthday in Rome.  Those are pretty impressive years!  Looking forward to making 2017 the best yet.  And we kicked it off right celebrating on New Years Eve with friends at a disco themed 40th birthday party and then duck gumbo cooking.  I think we put up 20 quarts this year.  YUMMY!  We got a day out of school because of snow (OK, heavy sleet that was white!)  We haven't seen much winter this year, but the days we have been able to have a fire in the fireplace have been wonderful.














No comments:

Post a Comment