Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas All Around





 Was so excited to get a few days working in New York with Tiffany.  It was a perfect storm of opportunity since our work rarely lets us play during the holidays.  I worked and she played, but we fount time to walk through Bryant and Central park, see Waitress on Broadway, peek into the Rockette's show and really just see the sights and sounds of Christmas in New York.  More shopping and fun when it warmer outside!



 Little Rock at Christmas.  Aunt Pam came to town for the weekend and we all enjoyed a couple of days of seeing the lights and spending a meal together to celebrate.  Kevin enjoyed his first REAL duck hunt in Arkansas.  Convincing him to go back next year is not going to be a problem.  Turns out I wasn't kidding when I said WE HAVE DUCKS in Arkansas!





 And then Christmas holidays at home.  We love our new aprons.  Lots of cooking and lots of taking my order!


 We hosted work friends several times - have I mentioned I love this house and being able to have friends over.



All my Christmas morning pics must be on my "real" camera.  You know the one you only pull out twice a year.  I will downoad those later and get them up.  For now it is on to the after Christmas trip to Dallas.  Dancing and yoga at Great Wolf Lodge.  Visiting cousins - you know the ones who causally mention they will be on a Super Bowl commercial!  And then trains at Highland Park, Legoland and ICE! at the Gaylord resort.  




























No comments:

Post a Comment