



Is it really almost June? How can that be? I can't even face the fact that my first baby will be 4 years old and my other baby will be 7 months. Time has to slow down! Life at our house is really pretty great. Kevin equates our nights to 2 hours of wind sprints! By the time we get home, get everyone fed, bottles washed and ready for the next day, baths, prayers and books we are worn out! It is a mad dash, but we wouldn't have it any other way. As I type this I am trying to remember all the things we have done in the past month. Drew has had some pretty great adventures. He went on his first camping trip, went to his first concert, has almost finished his first season of T-ball and been to more birthday parties than I can count. Owen turned six months and Dr. Sethi confirmed he is growing like a weed. If he wasn't a carbon copy of Drew and Kevin I would wonder if he was really mine since he is in the 95th percentile on length! He is eating non-stop and is happy to be getting some real food. We quickly went through #1 baby food and moved to #2 in just a few weeks because he just wanted more and more. We are now moving up to mum-mums and stars....i.e. messy, puffy things he can chew and get everywhere. I think I felt his first tooth breaking through this morning. Just a little sharp edge peeking through his bottom gums. We will see how long it takes it to come in. He is such a great baby. Drew LOVES his brother. I couldn't ask for them to get along any better. I have no doubt things will change, but for now it is so much fun.
 |
Imagination Movers in Concert - New Orleans
Drew's First Concert |
 |
| VIP |
 |
| Earth Day Picnic at school |
 |
| Drew and James Pacelli before their T-Ball game |
 |
| VERY proud of his Duck Dynasty shirt - He's a well dressed man. |
Kevin took Drew on his first camping trip which was a huge success. Jay and Conner Germany went with them and they had a great time. When he tells people about the trip he says "We took a bath in the cooler and you can't eat a marshmallow off the stick when you get it out of the fire." Took his poor lip about a week to recover!
 |
| No words for my husband's ingenuity! |
Owen and I enjoyed some time together while Drew and Kevin camped, but Owen missed having them home. I don't what I am going to do when he really figures things out and knows they are doing something fun without him. Kevin is going to have his hands full!
No comments:
Post a Comment