Friday, April 13, 2012

Ready or Not...

Ok, ok, ok, I have heard the moans and groans enough over the past several weeks.  Life has been insanely busy over the past few months.  As much as I enjoy blogging I just haven't had a chance to sit down and type.  Life seems to be flying by.  Alot has happened since my last blog in January.  The biggest event was Drew had his tonsils out.  It was a long week of recovery, but we were glad to see them go.  We enjoyed a weekend in South Georgia in March for Spring Break and otherwise have been working, working, working.  My firm has had some wonderful growth in the past several months and Kevin is just as busy.

Had a fabulous Easter and a spring with lots of surprises. More on that to come... Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment