Thursday, November 11, 2010

LOVING the Fall Weather

OK, so most of you follow this blog to see Drew, but I couldn't resist sharing this picture of Kevin and I.  It was taken on one of our date nights at a fundraiser for Community Place here in Jackson.  We had a great time and the photographer for a local magazine took this shot.  He was nice enough to share a copy.  Life is Good. 

I honestly can't believe we are only two weeks away from Thanksgiving.  It is bittersweet.  It is my favorite holiday and favorite time of year and I hate to see the season flying by.  We are looking forward to our week in Georgia.  Drew is practicing his "Nana", but Granddaddy is a little harder to spit out.  Hoping my trial in Alabama will settle or else it won't be much of a vacation for me.

Things at our house are busy, busy.  Drew is into everything and getting MORE teeth.  He has 20+ teeth these days.  Unbelievable.  He is talking more and more and it is so much fun.  When we left daycare last week he turned to tell his friend Phoebe bye which sounds something like "Bye Feebeee" he also turned and said "Bye YeeeS-Us."  Took me a minute to figure it out and then I realized he was waving at Jesus on the poster on the wall.  A lot easier to write that daycare check when your child is telling "YeeeS-Us" hi and bye.  What a wonderful ministry in our church. 
Just a few fun pics for the week.

Dr. Gay - waiting for his flu shot. 
Anything to distract him.


Helping Dad. 
Don't want to walk, but willing to climb a ladder!  Go figure.

Talking away!

Kevin's family friends, Ellie and Bill, stopped by the week before Halloween.  I was so caught up posting Halloween pics I forgot to share these.  It was so nice to see them and Drew enjoyed their visit.  
Funny Faces! 


1 comment:

  1. see Drew
    great pics. Can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. maybe we can get together in the new year.

    ReplyDelete