Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Learning to Dance

Life at our house has been good the past few weeks.  Kevin and I both enjoyed very, happy birthdays!  Drew tried to sing Happy Birthday to both of us!  Kevin has taken a couple of guy's trips dove hunting and I enjoyed my first girl's trip away since Drew was born.  Had a great time with good friends in Sandestin.  It was nice to take a deep breath and take a look at life from afar.  Taking a step back and looking from the outside in can really help your focus.  What a wonderful life we have! 

Drew is doing great and really more fun everyday.  I loved this video and thought I would share it with you.  Drew loves music and LOVES to dance.  He hasn't quite got the snapping down and his rhythm is still a little off, but he has a good time.  He definitely got Kevin's love for music. 

1 comment: