Thursday, February 25, 2010

Staying Busy

Life is good we are just staying very busy.  I am currently sitting in the ballroom of the Beverly Wilshire hotel on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills at a national litigation conference.  The hotel is amazing and the weather is beautiful.  Not to many star sightings so far.  For those of you who don't know this is the hotel where Pretty Woman was taped and more recently the latest episode of the Bachelor had the rose ceremony here where Jake sent Gia home!  Wolfgang Puck is around and before I got here Wednesday Sandra Bullock was in the bar.  I am NOT a West Coast girl.  Too much of everything out here.  It is all over the top.  I spoke at a similar conference a couple of years ago and did a lot more sightseeing.  This is more work. 
I am ready to be back home.  I miss both of my guys.  Several people have asked if I get worried leaving the baby with Kevin.  My only worry is that they won't miss me!!  I am so lucky to have a husband who is such an extraordinarily capable and loving father.  He and Drew have lots of fun without me.  Two nights away is my limit though.  Ready to head back home tomorrow. 

Below are a couple of pictures from Drew's first Valentines.  He (and Dad) got mom a much needed spa day!  He is very good at picking Valentine's gifts!


I LOVED this look.  He looks so much like Kevin sometimes!

1 comment: