Thursday, October 2, 2014

September Celebrations!


WOW, what a month we had in September.  Kevin and Drew enjoyed the annual dove hunt weekend, there was some JA and Georgia football and, most importantly, an AMAZING 40th birthday trip to Key West. 


Our first JA football game!


Loving some time with Mr. Justin




 Key West
When we started talking about Kevin's 40th I told him I would take him anywhere in the world (only limitations was Delta had to fly there and there must be a Marriott!)  After much consideration he narrowed it down to golf at Pebble Beach, a Kentucky whiskey trail tour or bone fishing in Key West.  I was thrilled that Key West won out.  Gigi and Papa were nice enough to help out for a day of babysitting and then Aunt Tiff flew in for the weekend.  I think the kids were more excited about everyone coming to them than we were about going to Key West. 
The trip was amazing.  Truly once in a lifetime.  We flew into Miami and then made the drive to the Keys.  Breathtaking. 
Looking forward to another 40 years with my best friend who is an amazing dad, wonderful husband, brilliant lawyer and all-in-all awesome person.  I am so thankful that God led me to him. 

 Feeding the Tarpon at Robby's on Islamorada Key







 





Meanwhile back at the house...







No comments:

Post a Comment