
Watching the world through the eyes of your child is the most wonderful thing we have ever experienced. Kevin and I are amazed and in awe everyday as we watch Drew grow and explore the world. People always told us time would fly once he was born, but we had no idea it would go this fast. Warp speed is not an exaggeration. I don't know where the weeks and months are going. He will be 5 months old next week and I still remember counting down the weeks of pregnancy!
Below are a couple of pictures from Halloween night. Several of Drew's friends stopped by to Trick-or-Treat. You can see from the pictures that Drew was done with the whole costume thing by about 9:00. A day full of costumes and pictures will wear a kid out. Poor baby, we just wanted one more picture.
Drew and Sawyer Santos
Drew and Harrison Clayton
The past few weeks have been especially fun as Drew has started eating "real" food, holding his head up really well and working on rolling over. As with most of the men I know he had no problem figuring out how the spoon works! He is like his Daddy, he eats as fast as he can and doesn't like to leave a drop of food on his plate! He loves squash, sweet potatoes and even enjoyed the peas and green beans. You can see below that just about as much food makes it in his mouth as it does on his bib and chin.
As for rolling over we are still working on it. He can do it when he is mad and ready to be done with tummy time, but just doesn't get motivated too often to do it for no reason. Everyone assures us he is right on track, but Kevin has committed him to "daddy boot camp" 7 nights a week to work on it. I am convinced he may never turn over regularly just so he can stay in "daddy boot camp."

And on one final note, I wanted to share a couple of pictures of our new furniture. After years of living with the furniture Kevin had before we were married we finally traded up. I am loving the couch and new chairs!! And you can see from the picture I even let Kevin get another rocker recliner.
We are looking forward to Thanksgiving and heading to Georgia to spend some time with Kevin's family. It is hard to believe it is just a couple of weeks away. 



Wyatt and Drew must have had a secret meeting about the whole rolling over milestone b/c Wyatt just has no interest. we are enrolled in 'mommy bootcamp' right now.
ReplyDelete